Thursday, March 12, 2009

If you are here then you must be a fan of Coach Hines. Coach Hines is expertly portrayed by Keegan-Michael Key (pictured right), a current cast member of MADtv. What is not to like about this guy? Everybody has had, or has at least seen a gym/P.E. teacher like Coach Hines. Overbearing might be an understatement when describing Coach Hines demeanor.
Here are some of the greatest Coach Hines quotes:

"Yaminashi!"

"Tuck that shirt in, or I will guide you through a table saw"

"You mother grabber"

"New strategy, lose this game and I will murder you...... Every single one of you, multiple stab wounds"

"If that guy gets past you, I am going to cut your body in half with the edge of a coin... It can be done, I saw it on CSI New York, not the original one, New York....."

"Your gonna get it in the neck!"

"Old lady, after the game, shot to the head!"

"You're gonna get a blow dart"

"After the game, alphabetical order, mass murder"

"How about a crossbow, medieval style!"

"What are you laughing at, Yamanashi?!"

"I'm sick of it!"

"Do you wanna die Mr. Haniken? Do you wanna expire?"

"Are you lost chief?"

"Son of a mother duck!"

"You secure it son or I will staple it!"

"I'm gonna punch your heart through the back of your body!"

"Son of a mother's lover!"

"Son of a pork-eatin' mother!"

"Son of a brick!"

"Now listen up, or I'm cutting your ears off with shears."

"You get up on him and play some D, or you'll be dead and buried before the Amber Alert
goes out!"
"You got a new name Hail Mary full of bullets, how about that?"

"I don't know how I'll do it but i will make you caucasian
."

"Stop it or I'll set you on fire!"

"Get that iPod
out of your melon holes, or I will download my left cleat in your fart chimney!"

"I will stab you in the neck with a pencil!"

"I will throw a match in that gas tank!"

"What are you laughing at Hamly?! I swear this chalk is going up your nose and out your finger! And that's IMPOSSIBLE!!"

"If you two porkholes... even get near that thought -- I will kill you. And I won't be creative about it, I'm just gonna take you out in broad daylight, shoot you in the back of the head and pay the consequences."

"You tell it to the nurse, squatjob! Now you're gonna get in there right now, and you're gonna fill this cup with your
pee, or I swear to God in heaven, I'm gonna stick a fire hose inside of you, and you're gonna have pee comin' outta holes you didn't know you had!"

"I'm going to remove your duodenum
."

"Here's the envelope and you just pushed it!"

"Here's the line, and you just...crossed it!"

"Yaminashi, I dream of the day when medical science will allow me to be shrunk into a microscopic size, and injected into your spinal fluid. Once there, I will travel in a miniature sub, through your body, and into your brain meat. Then I will take a pill that will allow me to grow into a normal size, exploding your skull bone, and rendering your body into a pink mist."

"Holy mother of
God on earth, and in heaven at the exact same time!"

"Listen one more crack out of you like that I swear to
God I'm going to take that gun, I'm going to shove it up your fudge shovel and I am going to paint the ceiling of the of the Sisten Chapel on the inside of your transverse and sigmoid colon."
I particularly get a lot of laughs out of Coach Hines as I am a high school teacher, and have been heard uttering some Coach Hines phrases when dealing with particulary obnoxious students. Unfortunately I teach social studies so I don't have any opportunity to wear the hiked up shorts or to wear a whistle.

My favorite episode has to be "Career Hell" as Coach Hines gets to comment on the faults of the other presenters. However, my favorite character for Coach Hines to interact with is Yaminashi. Their interactions are so funny that even Bobby Lee (pictured left), who plays Yaminashi, frequently can't keep a straight face. I would say that Yaminashi is the person that Coach Hines dislikes the most.
My favorite Coach Hines quote definitely has to be, "I don't care what your orthodontist says, a hat is a hat!" as he takes a student's head gear off, twists it all up, throws it on the floor, and stabs it with a pencil. This is from "The Memorial" episode.

So, what is your favorite episode, Coach Hines quote, and Coach Hines episode character? Who is the greatest Coach Hines fan? Lets get the discussion or even the debate going! Click on "comments" below and let everyone know what a huge Coach Hines fan you are.
If you like this website you might also like my Family Guy Fan Club website. Just click on the link below and thank you for visiting my website!

29 comments:

Adela Fernandez said...

Awesome!! An official fan club. Coach Hines is the best coach ever. I love him, my favorite episode is "Steroid Bust". I just can't have enough of Coach Hines yelling at Yamanashi(poor guy). "Everyone is going to burn in hell, because I am sick of it, and it's inappropriate".
Coach Hines ROCKS!!!! ;)

Esteban said...

Son of a mother duck! The skit I like best would have to be Oliver Twist. The opening line had me rolling!! Then, "what the hell do I know about musical theatre except for that I HATE it!" with the classic leg kick. a little later comes the blitzing horse carriages. I am completely uncontrollable when he almost breaks down talking about the 'leading lady.' "Don't you cry you bastard!"

Unknown said...

Its all about the Saturday School detention when Yaminashi calls Coach Hines "bro" and Hines leaves the room and just sneaks up on Yaminashi and pounces on him. Bobby Lee couldnt stop laughing. But the leg kick that Hines does is classic!

Jimmy Hack said...

I love the last one, i think its called "board meeting" and the best quote from that has to be
"dont cry, dont you cry you dumb fut nugget!"

Anonymous said...

Coach hines is hilarious! My favorite episode with him is either The Prom or the Career Hell. I like The Prom when he trips and stage dives, then the Career Hell is funny cause of the suplex and stuff like killing the doll and biting him in the achilles. Well my favorite quote is actually 2 of them, number 1 is "I dont know how ill do it, but i will turn you caucasian" my second is " i will set you on fire!" Anyways this is hilarious.!

Jeremy Sivers said...

I love the spontaneous Yamanashi rant in the locker room/steriod episode when he turns around from drawing his stick figure and catches Yamanashi (Bobby Lee) laughing. It is great improve and absolutely hilarious! "What are you laughing at Yamanashi?!"

Anonymous said...

Well you know what I think? If Mr. Scope and Grope was here right now I'd tear out his rectal O ring, and present it to you as an exquisite tennis bracelet

Anonymous said...

HAHhah i like the Coach Hines away game..shows coach's inner humor hahaha, funny..Dotsky..Dotsy..."i will toss a macth, in that gas can.."! HAHAHA

Anonymous said...

best qoute out there "saziezen" and also "kick-ike" i <3 coach hines so much.

Anonymous said...

Coach Hines is so funny!!m! My favorite episode is "The Memorial". When Hines starts clapping like crazy it is so funny, and how he keeps looking around the gym for "rectal amateurs" haha. My favorite quote is from "Game Time" when that old lady tells him to blow it out his ass and he leeps over the railing and grabs a basketball and gets right in her face and says "you know what this is? this is my crystal ball right here you know what i see in here? old lady after the game, parking lot, shot to the head!!" haha

Anonymous said...

IF ANY WANTS TO WATCH ALL THE COACH HINES VIDEOS HERE THEY ARE:
Coach Hines-The Assembly
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaNafLPtezQ&feature=related

Coach Hines-The Mermorial
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nslUQvTtBYI&feature=related

Coach Hines-Career Hell
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZXNwu9xEsU&feature=related

Coach Hines-Game Time
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6VUNnC3QdE&feature=related

Coach Hines-Saturday Detention
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4wpOJPC3tA&feature=related

Coach Hines-Paintball Massacre
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AcCPnJR-Gs&feature=related

coach Hines-Football
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGz0OH_XfyI&feature=related

Coach Hines-Prom
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czzsDcZ8foQ&feature=related

Coach Hines-Ice Cream Shop
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU4m-qxuWcg&feature=related

Coach Hines-Steroid Bust
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6TdJeLxCgU&feature=related

Coach Hines-Oliver Twist
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0_gW4yBwHU&feature=related

Coach Hines-Church
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNn97kNrQRU&feature=related

Coach Hines-Church part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9w9pT8tkdg&feature=related

Coach Hines-Away Game
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr6dhgHLlXA&feature=related

Coach Hines-Game Review
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fRP5x6vt84&feature=related

coach Hines-AND THATS IMPOSSIBLE! 6 minutes straight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7FfxSxnmWE&feature=related

IF ANY NOTICES ANY MISSING PLEASE POST A LINK.

Yamanashi said...

"For pete's peppers son, I'm talkin bout wantin a shot of your lemonade not your man gravy"

JuvyThaKid said...

My favourite is the one with the plar, when hes talking to haceknjaws and goes that he/she speech. Cracks me up everytime.

...Thats Impossible!!!

Anonymous said...

i love the epidsode when he jumps of the stage and right into yaminashis lap and is talking to him right to his face, then yaminashi starts to video tape it.
or the episode where hes working at the ice cream store

Unknown said...

COACH HINES has got to be one of the most beautiful..Son Of A Pork-EATING MOTHER! I love him, he is the funniest character ever. I honestly watch his videos like everyday! And it is a routine in my day to use one of his sayings! I love role playing it at school, funniest thing ever! Gotta lov'em. I am definately a fan of Coach Hines!

Anonymous said...

YES!! My all time Favorite is the "Steroid Bust" I at least have to watch it once or twice a day lmao..


"You tell it to the nurse, squatjob! Now you're gonna get in there right now, and you're gonna fill this cup with your pee, or I swear to God in heaven, I'm gonna stick a fire hose inside of you, and you're gonna have pee comin' outta holes you didn't know you had!"

Anonymous said...

love the coach. any body have the clips on a dvd? my you tube playr chops them up.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love coach hines even to the point where i said the quotes and did the leg kick so much that other people started screamin "yamanashi!"

My favourite episode has got to Be career hell when he starts talking about an airpprt security system and stabs tge teachers portraits jugular. Hahahahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

Coach Hines is hilarious!!! my favorite episode is probably detention or ice cream and my two favorite quotes are

1. "... Which translates to 'if you call me Sandy again, I will cut you in half with a hubcap!" - Coach Hines, Ice Cream

2. "Yaminashi, if you tell ANYONE about this, I will pry your sphincter open with a crowbar, and stick a grenade up your mud hole!" - Coach Hines, Paintball

Jake Buti said...

Thank you Coach Hines! You've changed my life for the better with you descriptive ways and tight polyester shorts!

Anonymous said...

WHAT IN THE NAME OF SALLY JESSE RAPHAEL WAS THAT?

Anonymous said...

one more crack like that and i swear to God i will shove this gun up your fun shovle and paint the ceilling of the sistien chaple on your transverse...... God here david here COLON!!!!!

Anonymous said...

SUPLEX!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

The Assembly is my favorite episode with The Memorial coming in at a close second. I also love paintball massacre and the saturday detention.

Anonymous said...

i really really really love coach hines and i have nehehehe-hever ever stopped laughing !

Anonymous said...

Schmadeke loves Coach Hines!

CannibalKreator666 said...

My favorite skits ever done in history. Coach Hines is comedic gold. Simply magical and i have never laughed at anything so hard in my life xD i fuckin love him.

Anonymous said...

Coach Hines is the man! My favorite episode would have to be the Saturday detention one. I roll on the floor laughing when he steps over one of the kids to get to Yaminashi and when his voice cracks after his childhood stories.
My favorite quote is when hes at the ice cream shop:“If you two porkholes… even get near that thought — I will kill you. And I won’t be creative about it, I’m just gonna take you out in broad daylight, shoot you in the back of the head and pay the consequences.” or the 40 minutes of chocolate rain in the Confession

mark said...

When did he first appear? And do you have a list of all his appearances?

Thanks!

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com
Custom Search